audioström has released Public Beta 1.1 of LiveProfessor 2, a major new version of the effect rack software for Windows and, now, Mac OS X.
Version 2.0 introduces many new features, including a Mac version and VST3 and AU plug-in support, plus a complete redesign, all explained in detail at: audiostrom.com
V2 Beta 1.1 Change log
Improvements to hardware controllers:
- Save / Load hardware controller to/from file (In controller settings window).
- Save controller map presets along with controllers.
- Bug related to button toggle.
- Added option to delete controller by right click.
- Removed duplicate "Recall View Set1".
- Added auto save feature under program options.
- Selecting chain scrolls it in view.
- Remove plugin from project in the navigator window could cause crash.
- MIDI learn now ignores various special messages like active sense.
- Updated underlying framework, and OS X SDK.