Speaker features a simple overdrive algorithm, speaker emulation, fixed compressor, gain stage and mix knob. Speaker can be used to make any audio source sound as if it's being played on an old radio. It can also be used to emulate a cheap guitar cabinet or to give harshness to any sound.
- 3 Speaker emulations: bass, mid, high.
- Overdrive with Gain stage.
- Fixed Compressor.
- Preset system with randomizer.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
Price: $15. Speaker is available for the introductory price of $9.95 until April 30th. Speaker is also available for free to anyone who purchased any AudioThing plugin before April 21st.