Audioxygen releases Gemini Synthesizer 2.0 VSTi for Windows
Audioxygen has announced the availability of the second incarnation of their virtual analog software synthesizer: Gemini 2.0, a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
Gemini's character is described as thick/phat analogue sounding. It specializes in Dubstep and Drum 'n' Bass, Techno, trance and screaming Hardstyle and Rave sounds.
- 130 waveforms sampled from high-end hardware dance synthesizers.
- 880 presets sorted by type/genre.
- High quality oscillators with 14x Unison detuning algorithm.
- Dual analogue modeled filters with unique resonance and distortion behavior.
- Pre-filter drive unit for even more aggressive sound.
Step Sequencers & fx:
- Dual step sequencers for psychedelic rhythms, melodies and soundscapes.
- Sequencer X-mod: sequencers can modulate each other.
- High quality stereo reverb and stereo sync delay.
- Intelligent BPM synced limiter.
- Preset Generator.
- MIDI learn.
- Fully Windows 8 tested & compatible.
- Up to 50% reduced CPU use.
- Much improved stability.
Price: € 29. With your purchase you also get access to the new Audioxygen member section, with bonus presets, extra skins and other goodies.
Visit www.audioxygen.com for demo version, free sample packs and more information.
See Gemini in action in the demo video's below:
Gemini Dubstep & Drum 'n Bass synth mix
Gemini Trance & Dance synth mix