The new recorder can capture any input, from an IAA App or the built-in microphone to a remote iOS device or desktop DAW running Audreio. With Audreio's Safe Record technology the captured audio will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming causes audio dropouts. The new transport controls allow for controlling the playback and recording of a remotely connected device. Playing a file back is as simple as loading an input, and exporting is done via AudioCopy and iTunes file sharing.
Summary of what's new in Version 1.4
New Built-in recorder:
- Capture the incoming audio from a remote device, an IAA app, or the microphone.
- Safe Record: When recording from a remote connection, the audio file will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming produces audible glitches.
- Playback (and stream) all recorded files or export via AudioCopy or iTunes file sharing.
New Transport controls:
- Control the IAA host's transport with Play, Rewind, and Stop.
- If sending to remote device, control the remote IAA host.
- Improved audio streaming.
- Bug fixes.