AutoTonic has updated AutoTonic - Modal MIDI Transposer, its scientific scales & chords realtime processor, to v1.10. The latest update includes even more sophisticated routing options as well as a monophonic mode, a delay option for triggering chords instantly (allows instant chord & scale switching) and several other improvements.
- MULTI mode for Headers -> when "MULTI" is ON then Headers will listen to all MIDI channels Ch.#1–16, no matter what channel currently is selected at the input filter method.
- OMNI/FILTER/THRU -> signal path improvements, will route signals on their according MIDI channels more accurately now (includes MIDI CC, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure etc, now), bug-fixes.
- MONOPHONIC/POLYPHONIC (MONO/POLY mode) new input method that allows only one note to be active at a time, can be especially useful when used in combination with chord stackings for more accurate triggerings.
- DELAY feature for offsetting incoming note signals by milliseconds, which is especially useful when using 'control instances' for automatic chord triggerings -> so Header switchings can be triggered before the actual incoming note press
- DELAY can be set from 0-999 ms.
- ALT+click on DELAY will reset value to "0".
- use click-drag or double-click for numerical entry.
- when POWER=Off both, black and white keys are delayed.
- New output routing methods:
- CH.# - current selected output channel.
- ALL - sends to Ch.#1-16 simultaneously.
- AUTO - sends to the corresponding MIDI channel automatically.
- PANIC feature
- left click on PANIC sends Note Off signals on 0-127 on selected CH.#.
- ALT+click on PANIC sends Note Off signals 0-127 to ALL 1-16 MID channels.
- New Shortcut: ALT+click on input/output scrollwheel:
- @input: resets filter method to "1-OMNI" (filter method "OMNI" with scrollwheel set to Ch.#1).
- @output: resets filter method to "AUTO-1" (filter method "AUTO" with scrollwheel set to Ch.#1).
- SYNC function.
- Performance improvements.
- UI changes.
AutoTonic starts at $29 and the update is free to all existing users.
Watch the Update VLOG: YouTube.com/watch?v=dl0rpLymlFs