AutoTonic has updated AutoTonic - Modal MIDI Transposer for Mac OS X and Windows to v1.6.
- New multiple instances function that allows to open new duplicate windows of AutoTonic (e.g., for using two or more instances of AutoTonic simultaneously for multiple mapping zones e.g., with left & right hand...).
- Added MIDI input/output channel selectors for advanced MIDI routings (e.g., using multiple instruments on various channels at the same time.).
- Supports now "Polyphonic Aftertouch" (e.g., Yamaha CS 80).
- 422 new scale templates to choose from included.
- various UI improvements (MIDI #numbers in OUTPUT etc, ).
- Bug fixes.
This update is free to all existing users.