AZ Audio has updated ADopplerEn2 to v2.003 and Stempel to v1.100.
Changes in ADopplerEn2 v2.003:
- Changed the pan modulation.
- More accurate LFO resync.
- Fixed possible sound issues when changing presets (relative to the host).
- Best plugin behaviour when changing the sample rate during the host runtime.
- Ultra high samplerate supported without maximum delay time change.
- Various new presets.
Changes in Stempel v1.100:
- New spectral morphing mode which is totally replacing the previous vocoding operations.
- A few Magnitude or Angle morphing models are assignable to a new XY controller.
- New 'spectral clipping' option, to keep the morphing smooth.
- Updated the chorus parameters mapping.
- Note to users: old presets files are no more compatible, it's advisable to delete them.