After the success of "Emotional Cello" Best Service now presents "Emotional Violin" to complement the line of stringed virtual instruments, playable with the highest possible level of expression, perfect for film-scoring, pop-production, song-writing, classic and modern avant-garde compositions.
As Emotional Cello, Emotional Violin has been created by Harmonic Subtones, a Munich based developer team to be used with Native Instruments' Kontakt 5 Player.
Emotional Violin offers:
- 2 Master-patches with true legato:
- Romantic Violin.
- Intimate Violin.
- Packed with over 50 articulations: Normal sustains with and without vibrato, multiple progressive vibratos, multiple espressivo, flautando, sul ponticello, morbid sustains, harmonics, multiple spiccatos, staccato, marcato, tremolo, tremolo sul ponticello, multiple trills, pizzicato, pizzicato snap, Paganini pizzicato, scratches, Piazolla FX, diverse violin effects, violin Percussion.
- Effect Section with modeled sordino, timbre impulses, room, reverb, EQ.
- Streamlined for ease of use: Keyswitches with MIDI-learn-function, momentary keyswitches, purge & unload unused articulations.
Price: $ 199.- / € 199.- Manufactured by Best Service, available from February, 2018, at www.bestservice.com and Best Service key dealers.
The Orchestra Update V1.1
Best Service has announced an extensive first update for The Orchestra, which will be free for all registered users. Besides a couple of smaller bug fixes, primarily it will include additional content and new features:
- A Glockenspiel has been added to the engine as a traditional single patch.
- 42 new presets and 15 new multis are here to keep you inspired.
- You can now play triplets with our engine.
- The new user preset browser makes it easy for you to save and share your presets.
- In the mixer you can choose the output of the channel if you run Kontakt as a multi-output plugin.
- On the new settings page you can change the MIDI CC which controls the dynamic and activate our new humanizer.
- The instrument browser automatically jumps to the right instrument loaded into the slot you want to edit.
- The mute buttons are now automatable.
- Solo and mute buttons are also available on the main page.
Free Update adding 8 new Instruments for Chris Hein Solo Strings
Chris Hein Solo Strings Complete is an extensive Solo Strings Library including Chris Hein's Solo Violin, Solo Viola, Solo Cello and Solo ContraBass - all recorded with greatest care and endless detail, precisely edited and merged into a practical and musical instrument for NI's Kontakt Player.
Choose from 102 different attack shapes per note using the unique Note Head function, all with just a single fader. Two on-board convolution reverbs allow you to design the body of the instrument and the performance space itself. The DSP effects rack gives power to process the string sound, from soundtrack-ready to other-worldly.
- Solo Violin 1.2 now contains 2 violins - will be extended to 4 different violins in January.
- Solo Viola now contains 1 viola - will be extended to 3 different violas in January.
- Solo Cello now contains 2 celli - will be extended to 4 different celli in January.
- Solo Contra Bass now contains 1 bass - will be extended to 3 different basses in January.
- Solo Strings Complete contains all instruments as listed above.