Here's what they say:
The Orchestral Complete combines the force of the original 80-piece orchestra with additional articulations and powerful features. In this revolutionary all-in-one package the sound of a symphonic orchestra is at your fingertips. With the groundbreaking ensemble-engine created to make it super easy way to convert your ideas into music. Immediately playable. Completely customizable. Surprisingly simple.
The instruments for "The Orchestra" were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round-robins for short articulations.
- Horns Of Hell - More than 65 expressive brass articulations and 120 powerful presets, including a full Organ library.
- Strings Of Winter - 60 string articulations, two new ethnic string sections and all additional content from Strings Of Winter.
- Additional Presets and Multi-Instruments - More than 150 additional presets invite you to explore these additional sounds in conjunction with the full range of instruments, bringing the total up to more than 475 playable orchestrations and patterns.
- Revised Preset Browser - One of the most important new features in The Orchestra Complete 2 is a brand new Preset Browser. Explore the massive selection of presets with intuitive filters and categories.
- MIDI Export - The Orchestra Complete 2 comes with MIDI-Export. Patterns and arrangements generated by the engine can be exported to separate MIDI Tracks, opening endless possibilities.
- More Requested Features - The original ensemble engine has been redesigned, implementing smaller but highly-requested features like a switchable GUI and more MIDI controller assignment options.
The Core – The Ensemble Engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins-Series. A user can create pulsating rhythms and inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on pre-recorded phrases:
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules.
- Assign percussion to the arpeggiator to create pulsating rhythms.
300 Presets in 3 Categories:
- Orchestral Colors - The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard. Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich orchestral sound.
- Orchestral Rhythms - The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple and useful playable patterns of separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
- Animated Orchestra - The animated orchestra presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens.
The Orchestra Complete 2 also contains 152 single instrument patches. Included are all standard sections and articulations from a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and bonus instruments.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine.
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords.
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments.
- True Legato Interval Sampling.
- 302 ready-to-go ensemble presets.
- 135 Multi-Rack Patches.
- 14.3GB of data (18.2 GB uncompressed).
- 20800+ individual Samples.
- Fast loading times.
If you already own a member of the "The Orchestra" family you can upgrade to "The Orchestra Complete 2" at a very affordable price: Check your options here:
- Owners of: Strings Of Winter or Horns Of Hell
- Owners of: The Orchestra Complete 1
- Owners of: The Orchestra
Requires the free Kontakt Player or full Kontakt version 6.2.2+.