Beta Monkey has announced the release of Double Bass Mania III: Extreme Metal, a new sample library that "unleashes the fury of the fastest metal grooves with 666+ head pounding drum loops and is designed for extreme forms of metal songwriting".
Double Bass Mania III is all about pure brutal speed. With a cohesive collection of grooves spanning tempos from 180 BPM heavy rock to 240 BPM metal blasts, Double Bass Mania III features "exceedingly fast drum patterns and blast beats and will take any metal project to insane levels of ferocity". Inspired by the speed and brutality of death and black metal, Double Bass Mania III: Extreme Metal is the only commercial drum sample library dedicated to this genre, according to Beta Monkey.
- Suitable for all genres and forms of extreme metal, including Death metal, Black metal, Thrash metal, Thrashcore, Grindcore, Deathgrind, and multiple metal hybrid styles.
- 666+ double bass grooves, variations, fills, one shots,
- Focused Range of Tempos: 180, 200, 220, and 240 BPM.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc., are sonically-matched). Change tempos. Change feels. Change time signatures. Double Bass III gives you all the options.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums used in recording Double Bass Mania III are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns.
- 666+ original, license-free drum loops and drum/cymbal samples. All loops and samples are available in 16/44 or 24/44 WAV and APPLE (AIFF) format. REX2 format update to follow.
- 99 multi-velocity drum and cymbal hits. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats.
- One Shots - Endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
Priced at $33.33, the library is available now via instant download or on CD.