With its dual amp simulation channels based on the innovative Destructor engine, its 40 built-in effects and the ability to load third party plug-ins, Axiom offers an infinite number of amp models and effects that can be tweaked indefinitely.
The two amp simulation channels (with pre and post effects) can be blended together or used alternatively like a real amplifier, and they can even process two separate instruments. Amp models can be chosen from hundreds of presets, or personalized with the amp editor that offers complete control over all the parameters. The tone can be also adjusted at the input and the output stages of Axiom with the additional input and master sections, containing 4 additional effect slots each. An optional brickwall limiter also protects the output from overshoot.
Axiom includes 40 built-in effects that can be loaded in any of the 32 plug-in slots, including a built-in version of Blue Cat's Late Replies for creative delays and reverbs, and a built-in version of Blue Cat's Destructor to create your own distortion pedals, cabinets or additional amp simulations. All effects slots can also host third party Audio Unit, VST or VST3 plug-ins. Axiom also has a built-in tuner and an extra "Tools" section with 3 additional slots to host virtual instruments such as a metronome, a drum machine, a sequencer or a synthesizer, to be mixed with the main signal.
Blue Cat's Axiom is available as a standalone application or plug-in (VST, VST3, AAX, Audio unit) for Mac and Windows, and can be purchased independently, or within the new Axe Pack bundle: this new software bundle for guitar & Bass gathers the new Axiom and full versions of the Destructor, Late Replies and PatchWork plug-ins (that can be used outside of Axiom).
An introduction offer is available for both Axiom or the Axe Pack bundle until May 19th, and there are also several upgrade paths for registered customers.
Blue Cat's Axiom Main Features:
- Powerful and unlimited multi-effects processor and amp modeling software for guitar and bass.
- Realistic and fully customizable amp simulation based on Blue Cat's Destructor.
- Flexible routing: 2 parallel amp simulation channels with effects + input and master sections.
- 40 high quality built-in effects: wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ, filters, distortion units, compressor, gate, chorus, flanger...
- Includes Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies as built-in effects.
- Built-in high precision tuner.
- Open and extensible: load any third party VST, VST3 or Audio Unit (AU) plug-in.
- Delivered with thousands of presets for all sections and built-in effects.
- Load third party virtual instruments to play along.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Lock sections to prevent changes when loading presets.
- No latency.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
- Blue Cat's Axiom: $149 or 149 EUR instead of 199 (25% off until May 19th).
- Blue Cat's Axe Pack: $249 or 249 EUR instead of 299 (16.5% off until May 19th).
- Upgrade Offers
In depth demo by Martin Miller: YouTube.com/watch?v=tHnvLcWFqF4
All Axiom videos: YouTube.com/playlist?list=PLbLfuefKkpR2_W062-llEF-trtoGLMeEM