Announced earlier this year at NAMM, Hot Tuna is an affordable yet powerful high precision tuner (full features list below). It is available as an independent plug-in or as a built-in effect with the new Axiom 1.4.
The Axiom 1.4 update also brings a new stomp box look and feel for most its other built-in effects (44 plug-ins). And the amp simulation tone maps that let you create new amp tones easily on a 2D map are now directly accessible from the main user interface, without having to open the full amp editor first.
While the Axiom 1.4 update is free for existing customers, a special introduction offer is available for Axiom, Hot Tuna and the Axe Pack guitar bundle until February 21st (details below). Demo versions and videos for Axiom and the new plug-in can be found on www.bluecataudio.com.
Hot Tuna Main Features:
- High precision tuner plug-in.
- Dim or mute the signal when active.
- Adjust the reference frequency from 430 to 450 Hz.
- Processing performed in the background, not impacting real time audio.
New in Axiom 1.4:
- New built-in effect: Hot Tuna high performance tuner.
- New "stomp box" look & feel for built-in effects.
- The tone maps explorer for the amp simulation is now accessible directly from the main user interface.
- Mac application now fully supports dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
Introduction Pricing until February 21st:
- Blue Cat's Hot Tuna: 6 USD/EUR (instead of 9).
- Blue Cat's Axiom: 149 USD/EUR (instead of 199).
- Blue Cat's Axe Pack: 239 USD/EUR (instead of 299).