Blue Cat Audio has updated Blue Cat's Destructor to v1.3, a free update for the distortion and amp simulation plug-in.
This new version of the plug-in includes a new minimized amp-style view, multiple performance enhancements, new clean guitar amp presets and several other improvements (full list below).
The update is free for existing customers, available from the same location as the original download (link received by email upon purchase). Demo versions are available on www.bluecataudio.com.
New in Blue Cat's Destructor v1.3:
- New minimized view (displays only the main "Guitar Amp-style" controls).
- New clean guitar amp presets.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Limiter on/off state is now independent from presets ("always locked").
- UI lock now also includes control settings display (green arrows).
- Performance and memory usage improvements (both GUI and DSP).
- Improved automation recording (and undo) in many host applications when controlling the plug-in with MIDI.
- Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application's bypass state.
- Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.