Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Late Replies 1.3, a new version of its creative delay plug-in with built-in effects and plug-ins hosting capabilities.
This new version adds drag and drop support to move, duplicate or insert plug-ins anywhere in the signal chain. It also brings Blue Cat's Axiom's impulse response loader into the built-in EQ plug-in to perform real time convolution. Several bug fixes and performance enhancements are also included in this release (full change list below).
The update for existing customers can be downloaded for free from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase). For others, a demo version is available on bluecataudio.com in most plug-in formats for Mac and PC, and the plug-in can be purchased at a special introduction price ($99 or 99 EUR instead of 129) until the end of the month.
New in Late Replies V1.3:
- Drag and drop plug-ins between slots.
- Hold the alt key on Mac and Ctrl key on windows to copy (duplicate) a plug-in instead of moving it.
- Drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain.
- Drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of Late Replies or across plug-ins (compatible with the latest version of PatchWork and Axiom, and MB-7 Mixer preview).
- Drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- Drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- Built-in EQ plug-in can now load and manipulate impulse responses (IR).
- Fixed: effect tail not processed anymore when just inserted on a track (avoids using CPU when not necessary).
- Fixed: built-in multitap delay plug-in could get out of sync in some host applications.
- Improved performance of the built-in EQ plug-in.
- Improved performance when saving preset/session with many built-in plug-ins.
Pricing: 99 EUR or $99 (instead of 129), until November 30th.