Blue Cat Audio updates Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer to v3.55
Blue Cat Audio has released a free update for Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer, its multiband multi-effects processor capable of loading third party plug-ins on separate frequency bands.
This new version brings the ability to oversample processing for individual plug-ins (up to 16x). It is also possible to choose custom colors for all plug-in slots. The macro parameters introduced in V3.5 can now mix the MB-7 Mixer's own parameters with hosted plug-ins' parameters, and can be reordered easily thanks to copy/paste and drag and drop support in the editor.
New in MB-7 Mixer 3.55:
- Plug-ins oversampling: it is now possible to oversample processing for every plug-in (up to 16x).
- Custom Colors: Each individual plug-in instance can now be assigned a custom color.
- Updated factory presets and all built-in plug-ins with custom colors.
- MB-7 Mixer can now use its own parameters in macros, mixed together with loaded plug-ins parameters.
- Macro Parameters & params assignments can now be saved and copied/pasted.
- Drag and drop macro parameters to change order / insert / copy.
- The "Remove" command now removes the selected macro parameter instead of the last one in the list.
- Graphical user interface refresh performance improvements, especially on Mac.
- Fixed custom tone maps presets not properly saved for some built-in plug-ins (Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Sweep Filter, Wave Shaper, Freq Shifter, Wah, EQ).
- Fixed plug-in slot menu issues when loading plug-ins with more than 22380 parameters on Windows.
- Updated parameters layout for GUI-less plug-ins to accommodate plug-ins with multiple parameters.
- GUI-less plug-ins generic editor now follows the MB-7 Mixer's zoom level.
- Fixed a crash when opening the editor of a VST2 GUI-less plug-in that uses non-unicode encoding in its parameters (piz-MIDI plug-ins).
- LEARN mode is now disabled automatically when the Params Map Editor is closed.
- AAX plug-in now reports the recording status to hosted plug-ins (in recent versions of Pro Tools that support it).
- Ableton Live 11: Fixed MB-7 Mixer VST3 MIDI input not detected.
Price: 99 EUR or $99 (instead of 129) until June 17th, 2023. The free update can be downloaded from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase).
Demo versions are available on www.bluecataudio.com in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows PC.
- Intel or M1 Mac running Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- Windows PC running Windows Vista or newer.