Blue Cat Audio has released a major new version of Blue Cat's Dynamics, its all-in-one dynamics processing plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
In addition to Mac OS X Audio Unit and VST compatibility, this new version introduces many new features and enhancements, such as mid/side processing, new channels selection and linking options, display zooming capability, as well as other details making this plug-in even more flexible.
What's new in 3.0:
- Mac VST support.
- Mac Audio Unit support.
- Mid/Side processing capability.
- New stereo linking options.
- Enable/disable processing on each channel.
- Customize the range of the meters and zoom/navigate in the display.
- Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice.
- Improved accuracy of MIDI output.
- New Presets.
- New installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
- Brand new documentation.
A special upgrade price is available for existing customers, and others can purchase the plug-in with 20% discount (one month introduction offer). The plug-in is available alone or within the Blue Cat's Master Pack bundle:
- Blue Cat's Dynamics: €95.20 (instead of €119) or $127.20 (instead of $159).
- Blue Cat's Master Pack: €269.10 (instead of €299) or $359.10 (instead of $399).
All Blue Cat Audio plug-ins are now available for both Mac OS X and Windows and to celebrate the event Blue Cat Audio has decided to grant existing customers a 25% price reduction on the entire catalog. If you are not already a customer, you can purchase the plug-ins and bundles with 10% off. This special offer will only be available until the end of May.