Blue Cat Audio has released new versions of two of its audio analysis plug-ins for Mac OS X and Windows, with new 3D visualization capabilities: Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro (v1.7) spectrum analyzer and Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro (v1.5) stereo field analyzer now include 3D waterfall representations of the audio signal.
The upgrade for these new versions is free for registered users and a special offer is available for others until the end of August.
- New 3D waterfall view to monitor the evolution of the spectrum or stereo field over time.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed (can keep measurement/selection mode and still drag the curves).
- Output automation is now disabled by default.
- Updated documentation.
- Bug Fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
Pricing (special introduction price until August 31st):
- Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro: €58.65 (instead of €69) or $75.65 (instead of $89).
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro: €58.65 (instead of €69) or $75.65 (instead of $89).
Registered Blue Cat Audio users benefit from additional discounts.