Bob Perry Audio has released Bob Perry Ducker Pro for Mac OS X and Windows in AU and VST3 plug-in formats.
Ducker Pro extends Ducker with side chain low and high cut filters, mid/side matrix processing, longer time parameters, gain boosting, a unique one shot mode and plenty of lookahead.
- M/S Ducking.
- Up to 10 seconds Attack/Release/Hold.
- Side Chain Low & High Cut Filters.
- "One Shot" Mode.
- Input and Output Gain from -24dB to +24dB.
- Attack, Hold and Release: .1ms to 10000ms (high values via "x10" switch).
- Range / Gain Reduction / Gain Increase (Inverse Ducking) from -∞dB to +24dB.
- Full M/S Matrix on Main and Aux Chains.
- Side Chain Low Cut + High Cut Filters: Low Cut from 20Hz to 10kHz; High Cut from 50Hz to 20kHz, with Listen Function.
- "One Shot" Mode for special effects (perfect for "pumping").
- Lookahead from 0 to 2000ms.