The Crystal Glasses sample library now features enhanced KSP scripting. Bo Clausen has transformed this library into a virtual crystal synthesizer which resides within Kontakt. Sampled articulations include morphs, singing, bowed, granular and hit crystal glasses. Also included is a entirely redesigned effects section as well as new filter and LFO sections.
- The ability to save and recall up to six Presets per Preset drop-down Menu.
- 11 Preset drop-down Menus - Layer, LFO, Filter, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Delay, Space and Reverb Presets .
- An advanced Pitch Wheel control where a user has independent Up/Down controls and a special setting that only bends the last played note.
- Freely assignable Key-Switches for all the Layer buttons.
- Humanize randomization of Timing, Tuning and Velocity.
- A Key Switch Page enabling the user assign which key will trigger the various Key Switches.
- Many example Kontakt instruments that demonstrate the wide range of sound sculpting possibilities.
The full uncompressed size of this library is 490 MB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 254 MB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
Price: $39.00 until November 1, 2014.