Bolder Sounds has announced the release of two new sample libraries for Kontakt and EXS24: Harmonium and Harmonica. Also, with any Bolder Sounds purchase until the end of July, 2009, you can buy one Bolder Sounds library and get a second library of equal or lesser value for free.
The Harmonium was sampled in 4 articulations as well as key press and release noises for each key. Programming utilizes the modulation wheel to emulate the pumping of the bellows via amplitude and filter modulation.
- 480 MB chromatically sampled 3 1/2 octave Harmonium 24-bit stereo .wav files.
- Natively programmed for Kontakt 2 & 3 as well as the Apple EXS24.
- Chromatic single notes with cover open and closed.
- Chromatic octave couplet engaged with cover open and closed.
- Key press and release noise for each key.
Bolder Sounds has also released Harmonica, a sample library featuring the sounds of a Marine Band harmonica (in the key of A) by the Hohner Company. The samples are 24-bit mono with no loops for a natural sound and total 31 megabytes. Bolder Sounds originally recorded these samples in stereo but decided to sum them to mono for the final version.