Bounce Boss has launched as a new file sharing and collaboration platform for music producers, engineers, artists and managers.
They say "Keeping track of an audio project as it transforms from version 1 to version 5 is a logistical nightmare. Collaborators are wasting precious time searching through endless audio files, and linking those files to the corresponding emails. Bounce Boss not only simplifies the organisation of collaborations, it also helps users ensure positive progress."
- Send Audio Files:
- Even the most complicated projects become simple to manage with Bounce Boss. Add the files needed for each track, input the essential info and hit send. You can use Bounce Boss with anyone, they don't need a paid account.
- Player/Collaboration Page:
- The collaboration workspace displays the files and comments in the collaboration on one page. Hit play (or spacebar) then jump seamlessly between the reference tracks, mixes and versions to monitor the progress.
- Stream the audio in 'Fast' mode for immediate playback in MP3 320 kbps. Switch to 'HQ' for lossless quality.
- Level match all the tracks in one click to help you and your collaborators make more accurate and informed decisions about the audio.
- Keeping track of feedback has never been so organised and efficient. No more jumping between long email threads and finding the corresponding files in various places.
- Comments can be linked to a timestamp or loop, allowing all collaborators to immediately preview the specific part of the track that the comment relates to. This saves time and removes any possible confusion.
- Manage all collaborators in one place. Keep track of who has and hasn't seen the latest comments or files.
Bounce Boss offers a 15 day free trial. This extends to 30 days once the first project is created.
Pricing: Bounce Boss offers three different subscription plans:
- £4pm gives 4GB of space and access to all features.
- £9pm gives 15GB of space and access to all features.
- £39pm gives 100GB of space and access to all features.