Boz Digital Labs has announced the release of El Clapo, a one-of-a-kind plugin that lets you create ultra-realistic handclap tracks of any size, from a single clap to an entire crowd, with full control over room size, mic positioning, timing, dynamics, and much more.
To celebrate El Clapo's release, it's on sale for $14.95 (normally $39).
El Clapo unique features:
- Easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps, from an intimate-sounding single clap to an out-of-control mob of 150.
- Great for music and film post-production.
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room.
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control.
- "Slop" control lets you adjust how tight or loose the claps.
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings.
- Built-in step sequencer with 12 editable patterns and adjustable speed.