Boz Digital Labs has announced the release of Sasquatch Kick Machine 2.
Here's what Boz has to say:
"Sasquatch Kick Machine 2 enables you to custom-tailor the sound of any kick drum, acoustic or electronic, with exhaustive creative possibilities. Whether it's subtle enhancement, massive room-shaking thump, or electronic musical mutation, Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want; no option overload, no hours wasted scrolling through Gigs of samples, and no arcane features you'll never touch. All processing by Sasquatch 2 is performed by analyzing incoming audio and applying filtering and synthesis to your existing kick drum. Thanks to Sasquatch 2's advanced triggering algorithm, whether you're playing up-tempo quarter or 64th-notes, it will process your kick drum flawlessly.
If you've been struggling to craft the kick drum tone you hear in your head, Sasquatch 2 can give you all that and more in a single, easy-to-use, and affordable plug-in."
- A unique set of processing tools – Oomph, Click, and Dry – each loaded with creative fine-tuning options.
- Sasquatch won't eat up your computer's CPU.
- Instantaneous triggering; no phase, sample-alignment, or flam issues.
- Transient, MIDI, and Frequency Volume Trigger Modes.
- Sidechain using high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Ability to A/B and "lock" preferred settings.
- Provides total automation control.
- Works for all production needs in any musical genre.
Intro Price: $29 (Reg. $99).