Plugin Alliance has announced the release of bx_oberhausen, Brainworx Audio's first virtual instrument.
PA say "bx_oberhausen draws deeply from Brainworx Audio's extensive experience of working with analog audio equipment to creatively craft world class mixing and mastering plugins. As the cutting-edge company's highly-anticipated first Virtual Instrument, it effectively revisits an acclaimed analog synthesizer expander module much loved by generations of musicians for its sought-after sound. The sound itself is reliant on fully-analog, discrete circuits and a classic state-variable 2-pole filter. Some of the key features which have never been done before on this synth is a powerful unison mode, M/S Technology and the signature Brainworx Audio Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT)."
- Full analog modelling with full polyphony up to 32 voices.
- TMT inside: Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) to accurately replicate individual component variations specified by the manufacturer.
- Unison: Combine your voices to a powerful unison mode. Together with the unique TMT feature, Unison generates a rich, complex and analog sound unparalleled by any other virtual instrument.
- M/S Technology: Create subtle effects like solid bass foundation as well as crazy stereo processing with M/S Technology.
- Modulation Matrix: The extensive Modulation Matrix gives you a whole dimension of sound design possibilities.
- Effect section: small versions of effects products proudly carrying the Brainworx brand – including the infamous Mäag AIR BAND .
- FM: We push the boundaries of achievable sounds by adding Frequency Modulation to an analog synth classic.
- The arpeggiator comes with all functions you would expect from it - including an adjustable "swing" parameter.
- In-Plugin Preset Management with NKS support.
Introductory Price: $179 (Reg. $249). A free 14 day fully functional trial is available.