New in Version 1.6:
- Improved IAA compatibility.
- MIDI output of IAA instruments can be recorded (there's a 'MTS IAA Recording' virtual MIDI destination for this).
- Using instrument apps via MIDI+Audiobus is easier: Instrument selectors now list 'Virtual MIDI Apps'. An app's MIDI output can be recorded using the new 'MTS Virtual MIDI Recording' virtual MIDI destination. Audiobus monitoring has been improved for this scenario.
- Some SoundFont Player issues are fixed.
- Audio track input selector level meters work smoother.
The Mac version has also been updated, to v7.82, to get rid of the "MultitrackStudio can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" message which OS X Yosemite presented when trying to run MultitrackStudio for the first time. You don't need to download this if you have version 7.81 up and running.