Cableguys have released v2.0.1 of ShaperBox 2, the plugin containing five Cableguys Shaper effects for stutter, sidechain, scratch, filter, stereo and many more effects.
The update brings new features and fixes to all Shaper effects contained in ShaperBox 2: TimeShaper 2, VolumeShaper 6, FilterShaper Core 2, PanShaper 3 and WidthShaper 2.
- New: Resizable interface. Select from 75% up to 200% in main menu (next to ShaperBox 2 logo).
- New: Draggable parameters in FilterShaper Core 2. Drag on the Cutoff or Resonance tile to shift the entire LFO wave up/down.
- New: Draggable Mid band. Drag anywhere inside the Mid band to set High/Low Split frequencies as one. Double-click to reset to single-band setup.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, audible clicks could occur at the end of the LFO wave when using "MIDI Trigger > On (1-Shot) " mode.
- Fixed: Software is now signed for macOS Catalina, allowing installation by double-clicking the .pkg file.
- Fixed: Various minor issues.
These improvements join existing ShaperBox 2 features such as drawable LFOs, Pens for easy waveform design, multiband operation, flexible envelope followers and British-style compression.
Shapers can be bought individually (€19-€39) or as the ShaperBox 2 Bundle, which contains all Shapers and costs just €89 / $99 – a saving of 42% compared to buying all five Shapers individually.