cbasounds has released Foley Household, a VST ROMpler instrument with 96 samples inside the plug-in and a bonus pack with more than 220 samples as individual WAV files (44,1kHz – 24-bit).
Foley Household includes sounds of chairs, washing machines, dishes (and broken dishes), glasses, pots, pans, furniture, cutlery, toilet flushes, lockers, jars, light switches, dripping faucets, squeaking doors and wooden floor, varied housework sounds.
cbasounds says: "All samples were recorded in high quality and then edited to remove or reduce background noise or low frequencies. We have squeezed and refine the best part of each one to give you the best material."
- Low and high pass filters with cutoff frequency.
- Polyphonic, mono or legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO oscillator (sine, tri, saw, square, exp) you can map to modulate pitch, pan or expression.
- Low CPU usage.
- ADSR Envelope.
- White noise layer.
- 96 samples (in piano roll, from C0 to B7).
- High quality samples: 44,1 kHz – 24-bits.
- Mac (VST 64-bits).
- PC (VST 32/64-bits).
- Works in all DAWs that support VST plug-in format (Ableton Live, FL Studio, Cubase, PreSonus Studio One, Sonar, etc.).
Price: $21 (19€).