Celemony has released new versions of Melodyne studio and Melodyne cre8. With version 3.2.2 both programs are now compatible with Mac OS X 10.5.1 (Leopard). All problems related to the use of ReWire and the MelodyneBridge under Leopard have been solved. Overall performance and stability of Melodyne is improved and a solution to avoid problems when using the Spot-to-Pro-Tools feature with Pro Tools version 7.4 is included.
- Support for the latest version of the Mac operating system: OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Support for the current Pro Tools version 7.4. (Please note the information about Spot-to-Pro-Tools under "Known Bugs" in this PDF).
- Support for an additional sample rate: 176.4 kHz.
- The Activation Assistant now offers a button for the import and export of license data as an alternative to the drag 'n' drop method.
- The problem that sometimes caused the cursor of a ReWire host to jump to an unexpected position when you selected "Stop" within Melodyne has been solved.
- Mac: the format of exported data has been modified to allow certain other programs (e.g. GarageBand, DP) to read it correctly.
- Win: the ASIO streams of audio interfaces with a large number of inputs and outputs are now listed correctly.
New versions of Melodyne essential and Melodyne uno are also available, featuring similar improvements.