Cerberus Audio has updated Volt Precision Fader to version 1.1, adding 64-bit host application support for OS X and Windows. This update includes important refinements and bug fixes affecting workflow and the user interface.
Improvements, Enhancements, and Refinements:
- Support for 64-bit host applications (requires Windows 7 or OS X 10.5+).
- Increased UI refresh rate.
- Improved Precision for output meters.
- Output meters' "over" lights reset when the host DAW's transport is started.
- dB Display text reads "Transition Speed" when knob is used in Transition Mode and Volt's gain is static.
- Improved UI drawing routines in OS X Carbon-based host DAWs including: Ableton Live, iZotope RX2, and Bias Peak.
Other Changes and Fixes:
- Text entry for voltage value did not work correctly when the same value was entered in succession.
- Removed vestigial envelope/automation lane.
- Fixed some UI drawing glitches during initialization.
- Fixed some issues specific to Audio Units.
- Fixed some issues specific to Ableton Live.