Until January 2, 2023, Cherry Audio and participating third-party module designers are slashing their prices, including 75% off the Voltage Modular list price and dozens of modules on sale with savings of up to 90% off in the Cherry Audio Holiday 2022 Sale.
The sale will feature popular modules and bundles for Voltage Modular, including those from: AARNVILLE, Ada Labs, Adroit Synthesis, Andrew Macaulay, Benard, Cherry Audio, Cherry Audio / MRB, Collider Modular, DMT Audio, Dome Music Technologies, HetrickCV, M*4, Misfit Audio, Monkey Business Audio, MRB, nekomatic, Nrgzr78, P.moon, planet.6, PSPaudioware, Request For Music, R_Ware, Turbofan Propstart, Umbrella Modular, Unfiltered Audio, Vult, and Weevil.
75% Off Voltage Modular and more:
- Voltage Modular Core Edition: $50 (MSRP $200).
- Voltage Modular Ignite Edition: $25 (MSRP $100).
- 90% off PSP Audioware Ultimate Modular Collection for Voltage Modular: $49 (MSRP $649).
- Miniverse Module Collection: $20 (Reg. $39).
- Rackmode Module Collection: $35.00 (Reg. $99), with additional sale prices on individual modules.
- VM900 Collection: $40 (Reg. $79.00).
- VM2500 Collection: $25 (Reg. $49.00).
- SEM Bundle: $15 (Reg. $29.00).
70% Off Rackmode Signal Processors: $39 (MSRP $129)
Also on sale during the holidays is the Rackmode Signal Processors bundle, eight plugins that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and '80s, and includes:
- Rackmode Vocoder (instrument and effects versions).
- Rackmode Phaser.
- Rackmode Ring Modulator.
- Rackmode String Filter.
- Rackmode Frequency Shifter.
- Rackmode Graphic EQ.
- Rackmode Parametric EQ.
Please note that Rackmode Signal Processors is a separate product than the Rackmode Collection for Voltage Modular. They are not bundled together, and there is no further discount applied for owning Rackmode Modules.