Chris St' Aubyn releases Simple 1.5 for HALion - Steinberg "Instrument Of The Month" Intro offer
Chris St' Aubyn has released version 1.5 of Simple, the latest generation of the polyphonic synthesizer powered by HALion.
Simple 1.5 introduces a brand-new look and kind of new everything. Continuing the course of providing advance synthesis in a simplistic package, this update offers 200 new presets, which brings the total up to 808 presets. This version offers a new distortion type, 3 new chorus types, 7 new reverb types, and a new lowpass/highpass filter for the delay FX. Simple 1.5 also introduces 340 new Super Voice modes. This includes the gained ability to playback samples and noise generators.
Chris St' Aubyn comments:
Simple stands for synthesis from a musical perspective. With its Simple Control - a new way to create unique, super colossal sounds; Super Voice - effortless voice transformer; and Super Tone - three distinct synth engines, creating superior sounds just got Simple.
New in Simple 1.5:
- Brand-new Interface (with scaling up to 2x, making it fitting for 4K monitors).
- 200 new presets.
- 340 new Super Voice modes (Including 275 new samples and noise generators).
- New Custom Arpeggiator mode.
- 2 new filter modes (including new fatness algorithms).
- 58 new filter types.
- 3 new chorus types (Flanged, Phased, Ensemble).
- 7 new reverb types (Room x3, Plate x2, Hall x2).
- New lowpass/highpass filter for the delay FX.
- New dual diode tube distortion.
- Individual FX presets.
- Pitch bend options.
- And much more.
Availability & Pricing
Simple 1.5 is a free update for all existing owners of Simple.
Simple 1.5 is available through the Steinberg Online Shop for an introductory price of 53.99€ / $53.99 until the end of January 2022 (Reg. 89.99 euros, including German VAT / 89.99 US dollars).