Cinematic Tension says "If your next scoring assignment takes your music into a jungle to rescue POWs, slaughter aliens, make a difficult shot from a mile away, or track down terrorists... you also need Jungle Flute FX in your arsenal of samples".
The set is sampled from a custom Moseno Flute, which is a South American Bamboo Flute, and mangled as usual to make this simple flute instrument a fully realized playable tension suite.
Jungle Flute FX Features:
- 10 Patches total.
- 1 phrase patch with 12 Phrases.
- 1 Trill Patch with 3 Pitched Trill Phrases.
- 2 Shorts patches, chromatically presented, one with 3 Velocity Layers.
- 4 Pads... think ambient material from Gary Changs SNIPER score.
- 1 Marcato patch which is chromatically presented which makes it a very nice lyrical instrument.
- Controllable reverb. A reverb On / Off button is right on the GUI (starts in the ON position).
- Mod wheel controls the attack (as well as a knob on the GUI to get even more dynamic control.
Jungle Flute FX requires the full version of Kontakt 4.2.3+. This library will work in the Kontakt Player in DEMO MODE only, you'll have a 15 minute time limit.