Cluster Sound has announced the free XPander Pack series, an enhanced feature for Tech Producer DSP owners. XPander Packs are mini-libraries consisting of new loops and samples developed to constantly increase the sound power of this DJ-oriented sound library. Tech Producer DSP comes with 2 DVDs, 12.8 gigabytes of loops, sounds and multi-format instruments but thanks to these free packs Cluster Sound aims to hit 18 Gigabytes by the end of the 2008.
The currently available free XPander Packs:
- XPander Pack 01 – Modular Noiseq: Modular Noiseq consists of real-time recordings made with vintage modular synthesizers and effects designed for Lo-Fi productions and to add vintage backgrounds to tech-based tracks. A collection of evolving noise sequences, floating sounds, complex modular patches and filtered voices.
- Xpander Pack 02 – Analog OSCar: Analog OSCar consists of 280 sounds and loops made with the OSCar Synthesizer. Thanks to its aggressive"splitting filter" and its integrated overdrive, this rare vintage synthesizer (1800 pieces produced) is the right machine for dance and electronic productions. Analog OSCar contains also 160 patches compatible with Kontakt and Ableton Simpler.
Tech Producer DSP updated specifications:
- 13.5 Gb of audio files.
- 10,000 Construction Loops & Samples (WAV - 24bit / 44.1 Khz).
- 7,000 Ableton Instruments & Clips.
- 3,300 REX2 Loops : Reason & Stylus RMX ready.
- 2,550 Kontakt / Halion / NN-XT / Redrum / FL Studio patches.
Tech Producer DSP costs €249 (incl. free shipping worldwide).