Cockos has released version 2.0 of ReaPlugs, which includes the addition of two new plug-ins to the free Windows VST effect bundle: ReaJS and ReaControlMIDI.
Changes in 2.0:
- Plug-ins brought up to date with their REAPER 3.1x relatives (many improvements).
- Fixed leaking GDI resources on plugin unloads.
- Added ReaControlMIDI.
- Added ReaJS, with fixes.
- 64-bit internal audio processing, MIDI support, full PDC support, multichannel I/O support, graphics display support.
- Hundreds of included effects, including: delays, compressors, limiters, convolution, distortion, spectral noise editors, analyzers, loop samplers, creative effects.
- Create new effects from scratch, or modify existing effects to meet your needs.
- JS editor and debugger included, opens automatically when you edit a plug-in.
- Flexible MIDI controls in VST format.
- Automate CC envelopes and bank/program selection, as FX parameters.
- Full sysex support.