Cockos has updated the Windows version of REAPER to v1.821 and also released a new pre-release alpha version of the Mac OS X version (v0.20).
Changes since v1.819 (Windows version):
- Fixed creeping CPU use when using SoundTouch on stretched items.
- Internal reworking of sink configuration for mac port.
- Added "Cockos" plugin category to FX add dialog.
- Updated layout on most Cockos plugins.
- Missing file box: more selective auto-file-detection based on previous browse for file logic.
- Project setting for record path can now take relative path name.
- Project autosave (to timestamped files) saves to .rpp.bak.
- Project open dialog will now optionally list .rpp.bak (in type list).
Mac OS X Alpha version 0.20 changes (available here):
- MIDI input/output support.
- Included ReaSynth and ReaSyndr VSTs.
- VST fixes.
- Tooltips and cursors in main edit view.
- Transport BPM/selection display.
- Project settings for record format now work.
- Tons of other updates from the Windows side.
- Included the demo project.
- and more...