Crave DSP has updated Crave EQ to version 1.3.
New in version 1.3:
- Transparent Phase Model:
- Transparent phase combines the best of both the analog and digital worlds. At lower filter frequencies it employs an analog phase model and at higher filter frequencies uses an innovative phase suppression algorithm to deliver precision at low frequencies and transparency at high frequencies. Transparent phase offers a middle ground where you can have some linear phase goodness with accurate lows, transparent highs, and much lower latency.
- The diagram shows the four phase models in Crave EQ (analog, digital, transparent and linear) for a peaking filter at 5kHz. In this example, the transparent phase model is set to a lookahead/crossover of 5ms/800Hz.
- Improved Metering: Decibel meter scalable from -90dB/+30dB to -12dB/+12dB. Input levels added alongside output levels.
- Peak Hold: Above the decibel meter is a new peak hold indicator (click to reset).
- Adjustable Linear Phase Latency: Linear phase latency is now adjustable.