Crumar has announced the release of Performer, the first virtual instrument release under the official brand Crumar. It's a faithful replica of the vintage string machine manufactured in Italy between 1979 and 1982.
- Fully polyphonic.
- Realistic control panel with sliders and buttons like the original.
- Accurate simulation of original circuitry.
- Selection for Rev.A and Rev.B filter.
- Selection for the "sustain modification".
- Built-in adjustable reverb and chorus effect.
- Simulation of pedals effect section including Graphic EQ, Phaser, Flanger and Analog Delay.
- Very low memory and CPU power needed.
- Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
- MIDI map import and export feature.
- Bank and program import and export feature.
Performer is available for Windows and Mac OS X in the formats: VST2, VST3, StandAlone and Audio Unit (Mac only). Free demo available. Activation via online C/R license.