Crypto Cipher has released Tabla Tarang for Kontakt 5.
- Master Patch (14000+ samples) and Lite patch (Manual Mapping) and Multis.
- Multisampled and Multivelocity Levels (Up to 20 RR each Velocity and 7 velocities).
- 13 Tabla Drums Sampled.
- Ta, Tin and Tun Articulations performed on Tabla.
- Ta is mapped first from (B-2 -F0), Tin is mapped after Ta from (B0- F2), In the last Tun is mapped from (B2 – G4).
- Three Mic Types (Ribbon, Condenser, Dynamic).
- Mic Types On/Off – Unload samples when Mic is at Off Position (saves more RAM).
- Legato Articulation and Arpeggiator.
- Drum Articulations Ruff, Flam, Roll and Drag .
- Fine Tuning and ADSR control for each drum with "Reset" Option.
- Velocity Curve Control (Linear Curve will have no change, Exponential curve will help in playing lower velocities easily and Logarithmic curve will help a user to play higher velocities more easily.
- Mute, Heat, Doubler and wide are available on UI with other effects like compressor, EQ, Phaser and Reverb.
- Sample Resolution: 44.1kHz/24-bit.
- Tabla Tarang Library Size: 2.93 GB.
Note: Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product works with Kontakt 5.4.2 or higher full retail version only. The "Add Library" import process do not support this standard format Kontakt library but a user can use the Kontakt file browser to load .nki Instruments.