This version contains numerous fixes and feature add-ons, such as wave replacement, added modulation points and wave edit improvements.
- OS X version now again supports Mac OS 10.7.
- Added "goto" buttons with automatic zoom for wave and loop start/end.
- Added looped preview playback of samples in sample editor.
- Added drag and drop "replace" wave mappings.
- Added copy/replace loops between samples.
- Added Key/P and Vel/P modulation sources (program range based).
- Filter frequency range is now full 20-20000hz.
- Manual can now be opened from the plug-in.
- Zooming using mouse wheel now keeps note/sample focus correctly.
- Sample editor can now scale waveform amplitude display.
- Scrolled views can now be dragged using the middle mouse.
- Scrolled views now respond to "drag gestures".
- Fixed scrollbars getting to small for extreme zoom-in.
- Fixed key switcher "Sequence/R" now working correctly.
- Fixed regression: VST Speaker layout handling not working properly.
- Fixed regression: Parameter names truncated in viewer.
- Fixed amplitude/volume modulation not working as expected.
- Improved list selection and usage.
- Fixed loop metadata reading from wav slightly broken for some files.
- Improved layout handling for small sized UI.
TX16Wx is a free VST/AU sampler instrument for Windows and Mac OS with 32- and 64-bit support. It can be downloaded from www.tx16wx.com