CWITEC has updated the TX16Wx Software Sampler and TX16Wx Professional to version 2.2.2. Among other features, this version adds sample looping overlay display to the sample editor, making sample looping easier. It also contains fixes for several reported bugs and compatibility issues.
- Added loop point overlay in sample editor for easier loop edit.
- Added selectable MIDI velocity curves.
- Added scrollbar arrows for easier scrolling.
- Mono/legato mode now gives trigger priority to held notes when sustenuto is on.
- Mono/legato mode now always re-triggers the last held note on note-off.
- Mono/legato mode re-trigger now respects keyboard switching properly.
- Mono/legato mode can now be forced to always re-trigger waveform/modulators by using choke groups.
- OS X support now reduced to 10.8 due to exception linkage bug in apple sdk.
- OS X version now handles finder aliases in browser.
- Fixed poly limit not working properly.
- Fixed loading of SF2 files with illegal names inside.
- Fixed dB display in sample editor not drawn correctly.
TX16Wx is a free VST/AU sampler instrument for Windows and Mac OS with 32- and 64-bit support. It can be downloaded from www.tx16wx.com