Cytomic has updated The Glue to version 1.2.1.
Changes in v1.2.1:
- New: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) officially supported.
- New: ProTools 10 officially supported for RTAS plug-ins (AAX still to come).
- New: latency for oversampling has fixed length for better support of various hosts.
- New: now uses operating system standard dialog boxes for better accessibility.
- Fixed: all keystrokes now passed through to all hosts in AU version.
- Fixed: RTAS not loading on Windows 7 machines.
- Fixed: Bug that prevented preset “Load...” from working.
- Fixed: mouse over values for knobs now display correctly.
Changes in v1.1.6:
- New: Mac 64-bit VST plug-in type.
- New: improved smoothing algorithm now uses a 2 pole low pass filter on parameter changes.
- New: slightly improved CPU performance.
- Fixed: crash when creating a new instance of The Glue with oversampling enabled by default.
- Fixed: slow redraws on P4 machines.
- Fixed: auto release working again, was broken in v1.1.5.