Cytomic has updated The Glue, the analog modelled compressor plug-in, to v1.3.18.
Changes in v1.3.18:
- Reduced oversampler latency to use the lowest possible to support current realtime and render oversampling amounts.
- Added advanced setting to allow dynamic updating of latency when switching between realtime and render – note: very few hosts support this, so this setting has to be manually changed in the settings.xml config file.
- Fixed: uninitialised variable in linear phase oversampler.
Changes in v1.3.17:
- Fixed: uninitialised variable in minimum and intermediate phase oversampler.
- Note: switched to using VS2015 for Windows Builds to work around static c runtime shutdown problems with the JUCE library using VS2012.
Changes in v1.3.16:
- New: minimum phase and intermediate phase modes for oversampling.
- New: global CPU meter.