Cytomic has updated The Glue to version 1.1.4, offering improved performance and compatibility.
- New feature: smoothed Threshold, Makeup, Range, Mix, and Sidechain HP controls so no pops, clicks, or zipper noise when adjusted from gui or automated.
- Recent feature: linear phase high quality oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- Recent feature: next and previous preset buttons.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes when drawing the graphical user interface on Mac.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes on first play, and when switching oversampling amounts.
- Fixed: preset menu not showing with some hosts on PPC.
- Fixed: reduced memory footprint with large oversampling amounts with large host buffer sizes.
Known issue: you cannot use both the AU and VST version at the same time in hosts that support both (e.g.: Ableton Live or Studio One).