D16 Group has announced the release of Redoptor 2, a new new version of the Vintage Tube Distortion plug-in. It comes with several new features and sonic improvements to provide the best saturation effect and expanding plug-ins compatibility:
- Preamp with built-in compressor.
- Output limiter.
- Fully equipped parametric equalizer with frequency ranges expanded in version 2.
- Tag based preset browser.
- Two alternative GUI sizes.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- AAX compatibility.
Intro price: 49 € until November 10th, 2018 (Reg. 59 €).
For Redoptor 1 owners and remaining loyal customers D16 Group has prepared special offers, which are going to be delivered via email to registered users soon (coupon codes are also deposited in their User Area accounts).
Activation and downloading Redoptor 1 for its licensees remains lifetime, but technical support ceases in 6 months since Redoptor 2 release.