Gig Performer version 1.8 adds a new Audio File Player plugin which can be used as both a backing track player as well as for looping short samples.
- Eight audio tracks.
- AIF, WAV and MP3 audio formats.
- Single or multitrack playback.
- Seamless switching from one track to another while maintaining the playhead.
- Synchronized looping.
- Global clock/MIDI clock sync.
- Eight audio outputs.
Other updates to Gig Performer 1.8 include:
- MIDI Program Changes can now be sent to plugins and external synths using variations.
- Label widgets can now display parameter values along with other text.
- Global MIDI and OSC support for "Panic (Stop all notes) " and to control the playhead.
- Widgets now support reversed polarity devices.
- Improved handling of open windows.
- MIDI In/Out blocks can be reassociated with different MIDI devices globally (i.e. in all rackspaces) without losing settings.
- Of course we've killed a few other bugs along the way.
Visit the Gig Performer website for more information and to download a 14-day fully functional trial version for OS X or MS Windows.