Continuing its philosophy of rapid enhancements on an ongoing basis, Deskew Technologies has updated Gig Performer to v2.0.18 featuring important improvements in core functionality as well as enriching GP Script, the proprietary programming language built into Gig Performer 2.
Core enhancements include:
- Front panels can now be saved as templates. Design a sophisticated widget panel once and reuse it many times.
- The Rig Manager can now be exported. Intended for musicians who to use their rigs with multiple computers.
- Plugin state (including sound and bus layout) can be duplicated.
- Rackspace switching time, which used to be instant, is now even faster. Less CPU cycles are needed.
- GP Script has new data-types for note tracking, chord recognition and function generators (ADSR, Ramp, Squarewave) for widget/plugin automation automation.
The complete list of updates and improvements can be found here.
For more information about Gig Performer and to download a 14-day free trial, please visit gigperformer.com or Deskew Technologies' world-wide distributor ILIO at www.ilio.com. Gig Performer 2 is also available as an upgrade for Gig Performer 1 users.