Devil Soundz has updated Devil Bass Module to version 3.2.1 and Devil Vocal Processor to version 1.2.
Devil Bass Module v3.2.1 new features:
- The vibes feature has been updated and is now more what it should sound like. You all should like this feature.
- Removed the peak meter and put a max peak meter readout. This has made Devil Bass Module use less CPU.
- Added a Frequency knob for changing the frequency of the bass.
- Added a detune knob for changing the tone in smaller increments. So the detune works with the tone feature for more control over the tone.
- The kick feature has been updated. Now the kick stands out like it should.
- Made other internal changes. Making Devil Bass Module even better.
Devil Vocal Processor 1.2 new features:
- Updated the 5 band EQ to be able to adjust more to what your voice sounds like.
- Added a max peak meter readout.
- Removed smooth vocals feature in the master section.
- Added a character feature. Which brings out the heart in your vocals.
- Added a tune character feature. Which fine tunes the character of your vocals which brings out the character of your voice even more.
- Added a vocal dimension feature which fine tunes the character features which brings out the heart of your voice even more.
- Made other internal changes. Making Devil Vocal Processor even better.