Changes in Devil 1.9:
- Added an append switch in properties tab to append the same wave form on to the same waveform for making the waveform a higher frequency.
- Added distortion to the modulation matrix output per oscillator.
- Redesigned all the waveforms. Now waveforms are also 1024 samples.
- Added 20 new waveforms per oscillator.
- Redesigned wave shaper. Now the wave shaper changes are displayed in the waveform display.
- Lowered CPU usage quite a bit.
- Fixed: velocity not working on oscillator 2. Now the velocity control works to control the velocity on oscillator 2.
- Fixed: Envelopes not retriggering on every note. Now all envelopes including modulation envelopes retrigger on every new note.
Changes in Devil Bass Module 2.9:
- Added a saturation knob for adding saturation to the basses.
- Opened up the frequency range of the 2 band EQ for better mid basses.
- Adjusted the kick frequency.
- Adjusted how much you can mix the kick into the basses.
- Raised cutoff high end for better mid basses.
- Redone all waveforms. Now all waveforms are 1024 samples.
- Added 10 extra waveforms.
- Fixed: Envelope retrigger. Now the envelopes retrigger on every new note.