Pitch Monster features six octaves of operation, a resolution of 0.01 semitones, and unison spread of pitch and time (up to 64 voices). Three shift types – Granular, Formant and Vocoder – bring three flavours of operation for experimental sound design work, while Pitch Monster's MIDI control and Chord Mode allow a user to play it like an instrument.
Pitch Monster Features:
- Harmonise with up to 8 voices of polyphony.
- Six-octave range (two up, four down).
- Dial in eight voices of unison for a 64 voice stack.
- Granular, Formant-shifting and Vocoder engines.
- Realtime MIDI control.
- Programmable Chord Memory with switching via MIDI.
- Dual high + low pass filters for fine tonal control.
- Wide mode for big stereo effects.
- Responsive, low-latency DSP engine suitable for live and studio use.
Pitch Monster Lets You:
- Perform large bends and pitchsweeps.
- Absolutely transform an input signal with extreme tonal shifts.
- Harmonize any sound with up to eight notes or use as an octaver.
- Apply modulation effects like flanging, chorusing and subtle widening.
- Create crazy sample-and-hold-style pitch 'sequence' effects.
- Conjure up repeating 'delay' effects with twisting pitches.
- Get high-resolution glissando and pitchbend glides using MIDI.
Price: £59.99 (€68 / $75), later rising to £79.99 (€90 / $100).