DFX Geometer v1.1.1 (Win) & RMS Buddy v1.1.2 (AU) released
Destroy FX @ Smart Electronix has updated the Windows version of Geometer to v1.1.1. They also recently updated the Mac OS X AU version of RMS Buddy to v1.1.2.
Geometer v1.1.1 (Windows):
- Fixed a bug that lead to settings corruption when switching between "programs". The Mac VST versions also suffer from this problem, but they will not be updated since they have been discontinued in favor of the Audio Unit version, which has never had this bug.
RMS Buddy v1.1.2 (Audio Unit):
- Fixed an audio rendering bug that caused it to fail Apple's AUValidation.
- It is now a "universal binary" (runs natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs, though note that this now means that Mac OS X 10.3.9 is the minimum system requirement).
- Redesigned the interface slightly.
- All of the text is now localizable.
- Now using the modern notification mechanism for parameter change gestures.